Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Tuesday's Activity

Member #1:
  • Learning a new language without a text book
  • Gardening - planning, planting, weeding...flowers
  • Talking with one person who is very different from me (after getting over the anxiety...)
  • Sailing on a small boat, with a special person, on a sunny (but not too hot) day, with a great but not too strong wind.
  • Learning something random; a new skill, fact.
Member #2:
  • Being outside in beautiful weather
  • Exercising - especially outside
  • Traveling - experiencing new places/people
  • Sitting with a cup of coffee or tea and a book in the morning
  • Wine and cheese picnics
Member #3:
  • Photography
  • Volleyball
  • Snowmobile
  • Hike
  • Play music
Member #4
  • Wake-board
  • Songs
  • Learning
  • Creating
  • Casual-competitive sports
Member #5:
  • Cooking
  • Sitting in the library or bookstore
  • Shopping
  • Staying in resorts/hotels
  • Traveling/camping/living in less than desirable circumstances
  • Anything Latin/living and being with Latino/Latin food/salsa dancing
Member #6:
  • Bake break
  • Watch old movies
  • Go on walks
  • Read
  • Quilt
Member #7:
  • Befriending people not like myself
  • Photo-taking and editing
  • Learning (example: a language)
  • Exploring place I have not seen before (new place in the world, state, city, etc.)
  • Driving all sorts of vehicles over all sorts of terrains.
See if you can remember who was who. Terry, can you figure out who's who?

3 comments:

  1. Sunsets! I can't believe I forgot to mention Sunsets! As I laid in bed that eve, I remembered how I used to sit and watch the sunset almost every evening growing up. In college I continued this ritual as much as possible. Sadly, I haven't viewed many sunsets since we moved into our east facing home in the city. This is why it slipped my mind to mention it in our activity. But just so you all know, Sunsets would be at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I KNOW Stacy is #5. Here are my guesses...
    #1 - Melody
    #2 - Emily
    #3 - Casey
    #4 - Blake
    #5 - My Latino Wife
    #6 - Ann
    #7 - Phil

    I would like to know my score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good man! Most people mixed up the guys.

    3. Phil
    4. Casey
    7. Blake

    You scored 57%

    Perhaps you should tell us 5 things that make you happy, thing you would do if you had unlimited time and resources.

    ReplyDelete